1. Greeter: Meet and greet at our two Main Entrances, hand out Bulletins (from 9:45 to 10:25 on Sundays). Goal is to serve 2 Sundays a month.
2. Desk Attendants: Greet and direct people as they enter, give gift bags to visitors, take media orders, and assist with sign-ups; from 9:45 to 10:25 on Sunday mornings.
3. Usher: Greet and serve at the sanctuary doors before service, receive offering, serve at the altar; from 9:45 until the Sanctuary clears after service. Serve 2 consecutive Sundays and Wednesdays a month.
4. Cafe Worker: Sets up breakfast snacks and drinks, serve at the Cafe window on Sunday mornings from 9:20 through 10:15 and after service until 12:30. Serve 1 Sunday a month.
5. Cookie Bakers: Bakes 48 cookies to fill 8 bags with 6 cookies, bags are supplied. Drop off at the Chapel side Info Desk by 9:30am. Bakers bake once every 2 months.
6. Baptismal Team: Meet at 9:45 with team and those being baptized, help in assisting them at the Baptismal Pool.
Our Care Team is a helping hand extended in a time of need.
1. Card Encouragement: Sign up to send Get Well, Sympathy, and Baby Congratulation cards.
2. Ministry of Meals: Takes a meal to a family that has a sick member or a death in the family. The need for meals has no set schedule times. Rotation of workers will be scheduled.
3. New Arrivals: Meals prepared for families with newborns. You will receive an email from the Meal Train with a calendar of scheduled meals that allows you to choose a day to take a meal.
4. Unforgettables Seniors: An outreach to Seniors who are unable to attend
To provide a means through which music, song, and spoken word, that glorifies the Lord, can be magnified in numerous different methods for the enrichment of the body of Christ at CLI Church.
Sound Technician, Sound Board Operator, Video Technician, Camera Operator, Presentation Technician, Lighting Technician, Media Technician
In general, 30 minutes before each service until 10 minutes after service, on a rotation. Special services and programs as well.
Training will be provided for each position as applicable.
Purpose & Function: Through our God-given creative and musical talents, we honor & exalt our Heavenly Father, minister to the lost, remind the people of God who they are in Christ, and destroy the works of the enemy. The result is a beautiful expression of praise & worship that pleases the Lord.
The Worship Team offers several different areas of involvement:
- Praise Team
Time Involved/Expectations: Sundays and Wednesday Rehearsals.
CLI Kids is a ministry that is equipping families and discipling children to experience a full life with Jesus.
We offer Nursery & Classes from Birth through 6th grade, both on Sundays & Wednesdays. We have vibrant & amazing children! It is a true joy to minister to them & teach them the ways of Jesus.
Teachers, Classroom helpers, Nursery, Check-in desk, Supply room, Prayer team, Secretarial (organizing paperwork, mailing, etc.)
One Sunday, or one Wednesday a month.
Purpose and Vision: To see these young men and women learning and growing closer in relationship with Jesus. We desire to see them healthy spiritually, emotionally, physically, relationally. Our goal is to work alongside the Holy Spirit in loving and shaping them in this huge developmental season so that they are prepared for where God leads them after graduation.
Adult Leader Opportunities: The primary need is for adults who will genuinely care for and love on our students. There are opportunities for prayer ministry, mentoring young people and chaperoning.
The purpose of the Outreach Ministry is to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ to everyone we meet; through personal witnessing, and the sharing the Word of God. To provide spiritual, educational, and social events and activities throughout the community that will promote Godly relationships. To equip individuals to serve one another; first within their families, communities, our nation, and throughout the world.